CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chloe's Perspective



It seems like the older that Berkley gets the more of a daddy's girl she is. We call her his shadow. It is really sickening! She has total meltdowns whenever he leaves a room or closes a door. A few weeks ago out of nowhere Chloe came up to me and said (picture 4 year old spunky girl with hand on her hip trying to act like she is 15) "Um Mommy how come Berkley like never cries whenever you leave the room or closes the door??" My reply to this precious darling(GRIT MY TEETH AND BITING MY TONGUE!!).."Well Chloe sometimes she does get upset if I leave her." Chloe's reply "Only if daddy is not here." What a precious child she is blossoming in to (GRITTING MY TEETH HARDER!!!)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I feel ya sister. I feel ya.

Heather said...

I wish my kids would want their daddy more often. That didn't sound right, I'm sorry!
The whole i want my mommy, just kills me sometimes.