CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Joy.



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! The Reed family certainly did! The girls got lots of stuff, and we have no room for it. No one was sick (which is unusual because normally one of the kiddos is). So Christmas evening we were coming home from a very long day in K'town Missouri. We were all very tired. I had figured the girls had zonked out because they were very quiet. About the time I looked back to check on them I saw Berkley looking for Chloe and reaching her hand out for her. Chloe very gently grabbed her little hand and held onto it the rest of the way home. You could tell Berkley was content holding her sisters hand. I saw Chloe rubbing her little fingers. I did not take a picture of it because I was afraid they would stop. We weren't doing much talking and for some reason the radio was very low, but I could hear Silent Night playing softly. I said a small prayer, and was so thankful for this sweet simple moment. It made my Christmas very happy and fulfilling. It was a perfect way to end our Christmas!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

gees....thanks for making me cry. That is precious. now I have to call my sister.... and watch more House to get over the mushies.

The Collins Family said...

Alright, for a person who doesn't tear up, you sure can write awful emotional stuff. Seriously, that is sweet. Isn't it sweet to have two little girls?

Emily Ann said...

I'm with Erica. For a non-mushy person, you sure can make me cry. Now I have to go call my sissy...

Amy Barrett said...

awwww...

Crystal said...

I think that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Especially when my youngest one has found hitting and "sweetly" hits her sister on top of the head with her hand.

Danna Ramsey said...

Wow. You will be soooooo glad you wrote this down. Loved it.

Heather said...

that doesn't happen when you have one boy and one girl..

Ashley Dobson said...

That is sooo sweet!!! Little moments like this can make everything good.