CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Berkley!!!!

I say this every time my girls have some type of milestone, but I cannot believe my baby is 2!! The last two years have went by way too fast!

Happiness is what this child is all about! There are very few times I can remember when Berkley was not happy. Most of her time is spent laughing, smiling, and eating. Some of the laughing and smiling comes from torturing her big sister, and she sure does enjoy that. Some of her favorite things in life right now are:
Anything that deals with Dora
Cake and Ice cream
Cheese dip and rice
Puppies
Baby Dolls
Mommy shoes or boots (picture below)
Singing and clapping
Sleeping with her big sister
Our dog Wanda
Books


The Birthday Girl!!




Already making a name for herself in the fashion industry with her bold and unique style!


She is workin Daddy's old police shirt!


I love her smile!! It is like eating your favorite ice cream, everything about it feels great!!




Happy Birthday Berkley!!! You are the sunshine in our lives!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

.nshe is one sweet girl!! I love her smiles, too!!

Heather said...

my computer keys are sticky...um, i wonder who??

Stacy said...

super cute! Happy Birthday to Berkley Bear! What a sweetie.

Amy Barrett said...

Awww. I love the pictures. I can't believe our babies are already 2!