CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

True Love




I really do not like having my picture taken. That is why 98% of the photos taken are by yours truly. My good friend Martha took both of these pictures of me with my girls, and I adore them! They were both around the same age at the time they were taken. She sent the picture of Chloe and I to me for Mother's Day, and wrote in the card True Love. I could not agree more! My friend Nancy told me that once I had children my life would never be the same..of course that was certainly true! It is like when I am not with them, I feel there is a part of me and my heart that is missing! I never knew how you could truly love something soo much until we were blessed with these 2 precious girls, so whenever I am down or need a reminder of how blessed I am I look at these pics, and it always brightens my day!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I never realized you were a sap, that's ok...I am that way alot.

Amy Barrett said...

Love the mushy. These precious pictures are awesome. Why have I never seen them before? They should be framed in your house! Super sweet, Amy!!

Amy R said...

I used to keep my sappiness hidden, but once the girls came that was all done, and over with! I figured you were a sap too...that makes me feel better knowing that!

The Collins Family said...

Isn't it funny whenever we're writing about our children, it's impossible to put how much we love them into words? These pictures are wonderful and you look great - quit worrying about having your stinkin picture taken!

Randi House said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! Yay! I love the pictures!

Creekmore's said...

Hey Amy, This is Shaila from bunko last night. Your girls are adorable. Enjoyed meeting you! My blog is www.thecreekmorefour.blogspot.com