CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Rock Stars


My girls LOVE their Aunt Rachel and cousin Sadie. They are like Rock Stars to both of them. Whenever Chloe knows they are coming over, or she is going to get to see them she gets beside herself (this is also great blackmail whenever I want them to behave..) Sadie is soo good with both of the girls. Berkley loves for Sadie to hold her. I think she likes to look at Sadie because she is so pretty! Chloe follows her around like a lost puppy. She even wants to go with her to the bathroom, and Sadie lets her unless I know about it before hand then I let her have 2 minutes of privacy. She is such a pretty and sweet young lady. Rachel would do anything for the girls, and she spoils them rotten! Chloe has her so fooled, and it is only a matter of time before Berkley sucks her right in too, but then again Sadie has me wrapped around her finger, so who I am to talk!




Sadie with her two BIGGEST fans!

1 comments:

The Collins Family said...

These are such great pictures! Isn't it wonderful to have people that just adore your children? You are lucky to have Rachel and Sadie close.