CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Could this be the next American Idol??


One of the neat things about my Chloe bug is that she loves her some music! Some of her favorite artist are Fergie, Rhianna, Chris Brown, Taylor Swift, Chris Daughtery, David Cook, Jordan Sparks, Justin Timberlake (woohoo), and Janet Jackson (one of mommy's favs) I love that she is so into music because I am a music freak. It is so much fun listening to music with her, and shopping for Cd's together, and watching (appropriate) videos. My mom and her were driving along the other day, and it was blowing moms mind all of the artist she would recognize on the radio, and the songs. Her favorite artist is Carrie Underwood. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have had to listen to "Before he Cheats" I know very intimate details of the song I have heard it so much! We have videos recorded of Carrie. She loves everything about the girl, so when we found out she was coming to J'boro we knew we had to take her. She is soo excited! She has a karaoke machine, and she will play her music, and sing along. It is so stinkin cute to watch her perform. Judd and I are hoping we got a star right here in our house!

Rockin out to "American Girl"

2 comments:

The Collins Family said...

I'm so excited that she let you take these pictures of her! Can't wait for the CU concert! (I proofed my comments:)

Amy Barrett said...

How cute! I love the picture of Chloe in the glasses and hat. She is so coming out of her little shell!