CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The one with the nap....


Remember the episode of Friends where Joey and Ross take a nap together, and it was the best nap ever for them both...Love that one!! Well yesterday I took a little nappers with the girls, and it was the best ever! I did not realize I was so tired, but I was in one of those hard deep sleeps. I had to make myself get up. I LOVE sleeping with the girls. I tend to get into a bad habit in the summer and take naps. I just love to cuddle with them. I do not sleep the whole time they do, just rest my eyes for a bit then get up and do some bloggin.. The girls love to cuddle, even if they are laying on opposite sides of the bed they always end up against each other. Notice in the picture how the heads are tilted the same, and the their mouths are open about the same... Cuties! I wonder if I look that cute when I am asleep?? Heck no!!

6 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! And naps in the middle of the day? Are you sure you aren't pregnant? :) Didn't know you had a blog until today. Watch out, I am a blog stalker ...

Amy Barrett said...

This is the cutest picture. I agree that you probably don't look that cute asleep, AND... you are a noisy sleeper! I'm suprised your girls can sleep with you in the room, hahahaha.

Stacy said...

Sweet picture...your girls are dolls! And what are you talking about "bad habit"... napping is what summertime is all about!

Amy R said...

I love my summer napping, but when I go back to school I get real cranky like a toddler around 1:00pm because I am missing my nap..how sad is that??

The Collins Family said...

I'm sure you look cute napping. I know I'm a sleeping beauty . . . although Joe says I snore. Anyway, that is a precious picture. Aren't they sweet when their asleep!

Ashley Dobson said...

I agree--cuddling with kiddos is the best! I say take your naps and enjoy them.