CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A new addition to the Reeds.....





For those of you who thought I might be... you know the big "P" word..Shame on you!!! Over the weekend we added to our family another dog, and three fish. We already have one dog Reese a weimermaner. He looks like a small horse up to the girls. I have REALLY wanted another dog. Reese has been very lonely since we lost our Bosco a couple of years ago, and I like having 2 dogs. Judd has been very stern on not wanting another dog, but that still did not stop me from wanting one, actually it made me want one even more. I even got Chloe on the bandwagon too. She would mentioned to Daddy in her sweetest, manipulative voice "Daddy I sure wish we could have a new puppy." He seems to give in to her faster than he will me...thats a little unfair..but Any hoo, Amy B mentioned to me that her bro Adam was looking to find a home for his dog Wanda a weimeraner(which is what I have been wanting) Adam brought Wanda over to meet Reese last week. They sniffed around on each others areas..used the bathroom everywhere the other one did, and immediately became buds. Once Judd saw Wanda he could not resist. She has fit in very well with our family. Her favorite person is Chloe (she must have heard how to get things done around here too) She is the sweetest dog, and we love that she is here with us. We are not sure if her stay here is permanent or temporarily, but we are happy that she is here. The other critters that we have are 3 goldfish. There names are Flippy, Kissy, and Orange Belly. Does not take long to figure out who named them. They seemed to have adjusted well in Chloe's room. She told me today that you have to be a very responsible person to have a pet, and she was not sure if I was ready for the fish to be in my room. She also said she would teach me how to feed the fish. One might say that our house is becoming a zoo. It was that way before all the new animals arrived, but we like to think of it as cozy...it does seemed a little cramped when we are all in the bathroom together. Thank goodness everyone is house trained around here..well Daddy has occasional accidents, but we are working on that :-)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations on the addition!! If any puppies turn up out of this Bradley will be forced to fence in the back yard and have one!! He has wanted one since we kept Boozer. Haley has taken a liking to beta fish. They do not require much attention!! Haley has a calendar with the days that the fish eat and is sure to show it to Bradley if she is going to be gone for a couple of days!

Lori said...

Oh, also, that first picture is kind of dark and hard to see, but is that Wanda that Judd (the one who doesn't want another dog!!) is cuddled up with?!!

Amy Barrett said...

I will have to forward this on to Adam, it will make him feel better.

I am worried about those fish being in Chloe's room!

The Collins Family said...

Pets are great! Although, never get a cat - GROSS! Where's the turtle Amy, seriously? Wanda's fabulous! Can't wait to meet her.

Stacy said...

cracking me up! TWO BIG DOGS and TWO little girls... I bet it does get crazy sometimes!