CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gettin ready for VBS....














Our church's VBS starts Monday night and goes until Friday. We are very excited about VBS. I think I am just as excited as Chloe is! She has the best teachers, and several of her friends are in class with her too. We have been working on VBS for the past two Thursdays, and then tonight we got to decorate our rooms. I am assisting Erica this year, and I think we are going to have a great time! Chloe was very excited that she got to see Eva Grace tonight. The whole Barrett family has been ill over the past month it seems like. Chloe has really missed Eva Grave, and was very happy she was at church. The whole crew had fun decorating and hanging out with friends. More bible school pics to come later this week.

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I love that picture of Eva Grace and Chloe! They were cracking me up today! It's going to be a fun week, fun week! woohoo

The Collins Family said...

Doesn't Addison look like a little Joe sitting there? What a cutie!