CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Who's ya Daddy??





So the Juddster and I were talking tonight, and I mentioned to him that I thought it was time I done a post on him. I could tell by the look on his face he was not thrilled. He said absolutely not! He did not want pics of him posted, and he said that he could only imagine what I would say about him. How could he think such a thing about me??? I could tell he was very upset, and hostile. I thought to myself what should I do about this situation.. I think he could tell I was laughing....oops I mean worried on the inside, so I gave him this very sympathetic look as I double clicked the mouse and away I went. The bond between this man, and our girls is unbelievable! I am definitely in 2ND place when it comes to favorites here. Sure they love me and all, but as soon as they see their daddy I am history. I have accepted my place and I deal with it. Some days are better than others. I know that when the teenage years get here my ranking will go up. If you mention wearing make-up, cell phones, dating, or moving away to college he gets very irate, and wants the subject changed immediately. He is in total denial of any of that ever happening.. I am soo thankful that he is such a great daddy! He loves to take them places, and play with them, and I know they love it...so I will just sit back and enjoy my numero 2 ranking..Can't you tell how totally OK I am with it...ugh!!!

4 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Oh, Amy, how sappy - I'm so proud of you! Aren't our girls lucky to have such great dads?!

Crystal said...

One of my all-time favorite pictures of Chloe is her with that big steering wheel, playing video games (second only to her standing up naked, playing video games). How blessed are our girls to have such wonderful daddies AND mommies!!

Amy R said...

I forgot all about the naked pic of Chloe! I love that one too! The girls are very lucky to have such good parents.

Amy Barrett said...

sappy sappy, I'm liking the blogging side of you!

I also liked the picture of all the girls at swimming lessons, I stole it, hope that's ok!