CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Swimming Lessons 2008




Chloe started her second summer of swimming lessons. Several of her friends are in the class. She has done very well! I am hoping she will jump off the diving board on her last class. I am going to do some bribing this week, and whatever else it takes to make that happen. She has the sweetest teacher Ms. Erin. She is very patient with the girls, and like Danna said I am sure there is a lot of giggling going on. The girls are soo cute following behind Ms. Erin like little ducklings.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I have really gotten to love swimming lessons, even though I only get to go a few times. Next year we will have to schedule all the kiddos at the same time.

Amy R said...

Yes I agree we will have to sign them up so they can all be together. They are a lot of fun!

Crystal said...

I second that motion!! Everyone stays together next year. I love their teacher this go-round.