CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Berkley's 1st Birthday Party






Our Berkley's Bear's 1st birthday party was today. It was a lot of fun. Most her little friends that she invited were able to make it. Big sis was happy because most of the little friends also have big sis's too, so she thought it was a party for her too. Berkley was soo happy eatin her cute bear cake (thanks again Courtney!) I think she ate half the cake. Some of the things that she got were a cute beach towel, baby Einstein learning activity toy, super cute pink and black dress, cute hair bows, cool first year events book, shoes, and some more great stuff. I cannot believe she is almost a year old. Today there were a few times that wet, salty substance stuff was beginning to form in my eyes. I believe they call it crying... but I would just turn away so no one could see me until it went away. This year has went by so fast! I could get all sappy again, but I gotta stop that stuff. I feel as though I am losing my edge, and those children of mine are all to blame for it! Anyway, I am soo glad I am done hosting birthday parties for about 11 months...woohooo! I love to go to parties, not real big on hosting them so now I get a long break...woohoo again!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute cake!! I'm glad it's over too! the parties, I mean. It has worn me out.

Danna Ramsey said...

Happy birthday, Berkley! We missed you at swimming today!

The Collins Family said...

Berkely's party was so much fun! She was absolutely adorable eating her teddy bear cake!

The Collins Family said...

Sorry - I pulled an Amy Reed and didn't proof my comment! I know how to spell Berkley's name - really I do.

Amy Barrett said...

Happy Birthday Berkley! Your party was fun!

Crystal said...

I hate Abby and I missed it. The cake was adorable! Loved the pics Dave got. Happy birthday Berkley!

Ashley Dobson said...

I'm sorry Ella and I missed her party. The pictures are great. Love the cake!! Happy Birthday Berkley!!