CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stylin Gals






She is a year old now, so we figured it was time for Berkley's first haircut. Her hair was beginning to get in her eyes, so we called up our girl Lora and made an appointment for all three of us. Chloe informed me of the order the haircuts would take place. Berkley would be first, then mommy, then her. I was not sure how lil sis would do, or how long she would sit still. She did very well, and almost made it to the end. Her new do looks swell, and Lora told me she will have thicker hair than Chloe. I am so glad the girls did not get hair like mine. It is straight as a board, and fine...it is not fun at all to manage. Unfortunately, there was no time to get a pic of mommy gettin her haircut(darn maybe next time) but we did get some of the girlies.

Ok, this has absolutely nothing to do with haircuts or anything even closely related, but I have to tell this new thing I have discovered. Everyone knows about our new dog Wanda, and all that. I am starting to think that Reese now thinks he is a girl dog. He rarely hikes his leg anymore, he always squats just like her, and I am tellin ya he used to raise it on anything standing still. Should I be worried?? Or is this just like most men, and the poor thing can't think for himself now that a woman of his breed is in the house...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Is that Lora Prince? I went to school w/ her brother. I can't believe Berkley sat still!! Too cute.

Amy R said...

It is Lora Prince. She has been doing my hair forever. I just love her!