CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

VBS 2008 Over and Out!!






We wrapped up our VBS Friday night. We all had a great time at VBS this year! I think the adults had just has much fun as the kiddos did. Erica and I had the 5 & 6 year old youngsters. They were a great group! Chloe loved VBS! She did so good! She really came out of her shell this past week. One night Amy B was asking all the kids a question about what they all were learning, and to my surprise I looked over and Chloe has her hand up to answer the question. This is so not typical Chloe behavior. She does not like any attention on her, and clams up in front of any audience. So I was stunned the hand was up! Amy called on her and feared she would be mortified by it, but she just answered real softly. She even performed the song and dance moves on family night. So, needless to say we were very shocked and happy at how well she did at VBS!

3 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Didn't we have fun at VBS this year?! I think everything went really smoothly. I am so excited about Chloe volunteering. Wish I was there to see her song and dance Friday!

Amy Barrett said...

Chloe is coming out of her shell. She was so cute at vbs. Emma had fun in your's and Erica's class. I had fun too and am excited that tomorrow is much less stressful!

Danna Ramsey said...

Way to go, Chloe!!!!